Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tentative Schedule

Here is my tentative schedule for the next bit. This is subject to change.

July 13- Birds of Prey Episode 10: Gladiatrix
July 20- Boomtown Episode 2 : Possession
July 27- Star Trek The Original Series. I have the episode picked, but since this is the kind of series I can get hate mail for including ahead of time, I'm going to let this one be a surprise.
August 3- Gargoyles Season 2 Episode 4: A Lighthouse in the Sea of Time
August 10- Angel Season 5 Episode 20: The Girl in Question
August 17- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 4 Episode 18: Where the Wild Things Are
August 24- Stargate Sg1: Not yet decided. I have it narrowed down but have to re-watch my final two to decide which is worse.
August 31- Stargate Atlantis Season 1 Episode 4: 38 Minutes
September 7- The Best of the Worst: A look at the best episodes from the first 10 series I've looked at.
September 14- Special: Movie Review.
September 21- Special: Video Game review (this one is dependent on if I can get the footage or not.)

If there is a bad episode of anything you would like to see reviewed, you can leave your suggestions in the comments for this post. Comments are completely open to the public now!

You can also send episode suggestions to the show's email address. josephripken@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment